sidebar

Monday, March 16, 2009

SBR SLUMBER CROP













What a wonderful time I had. This was my first Scrapbook Royalty Event. I got to meet Leah Fung, Stephanie Ackerman, Johanna Peterson (who I had met before, I have taken her mini photography class) Danielle Forsgren and Donna Salazar. I even got to help celebrate Donna's 40th birthday. I went to the event with Pattycake, Maria, Jennifer and Pat. And a huge thank you to my buddy Jennifer Priest, who without her we would not have even known about this great event and have had so much fun. We only found out about this 3 weeks ago. As a group we raised over $1100.00, built 150 Fairy Fly Byes to hand out. It was all just good times with the girlfriends.


2 comments:

cheryl McAdam said...

Looks like you girls had a fabulous time! I am so jealous. Thanks for updating us all on your expeditions. Love ya!

Jennifer Priest said...

Awww you are too sweet April!! I am so glad you all came out and spread the word and raised so much money--you rock!!