sidebar

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'd better update my blog or the blog police will be after me!!!

We are going to Scrapbook Royalty's Slumber Crop. March 14 and 15. Right now Maria and are knee deep in getting our "Fairy Fly Bys" complete. 150 of these cute little FFB's. We should be all together by Sunday evening. And we will get them packed up during the week.
There are 5 of us going and our Flower Patch that we are sitting in is: Quick Quotes, we are very excited about that. We are taking all 4 classes that are offered this weekend. And are going to try and take the 5th class that was just added. Diva's of the world unite...wee doggie

1 comment:

cheryl McAdam said...

Knock Knock, blog police here! I don't want to hear another word about my blog updates, not one! I can't go to the Royal Slumber Crop, I have to teach that day. I really need to coordinate my schedule better. Hey did you save your scraps for me? I have bird nests to make!